Thursday, June 14, 2007

Joy Nash on Fox "News"

Did you watch the interview with Joy Nash on Greta van Susteren last night? I was very pleased that she was being interviewed nationwide and that they showed great clips from her video, which can be seen here: A Celebration of Curves: Joy Nash. Watch her funny and inspiring fat rant!

I have one question. With Greta's big fat salary and her big fat team of research assistants to write her questions for her, why is it that she felt the need to point out several times that Joy is fat, ask if Joy has tried to lose weight, why is Joy fat, does Joy exercise and does being fat run in Joy's family? It seemed to me at one point she almost dared Joy to defend making a video that excuses the "health risks" of being fat by saying that it's not a big deal.

I thought that Joy was beautiful, spoke very calmly and remained poised throughout.

I must say that overall I was disappointed with the interview. I really wanted to know more about Joy and I think Greta blew it in terms of being a good interview.

People if I had a DVR I would have uploaded it to You Tube by now. I'm hoping someone will soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found a transcript here: clickyclicky. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, though.

Corinna Makris said...

Hey Lindsay,

Thank you so much! I appreciate the information.