Monday, August 6, 2007

BlogHer 2007 in Pictures

I had absolutely the most amazing time at the BlogHer 2007 Conference. It was inspiring, educational and really really fun.

I will share with you specifics about the sessions over the next couple of weeks but tonight I must go to sleep early as tomorrow I leave my house at 5:00 a.m. for the airport and the 11th Annual BBW Network Las Vegas Bash!

It's another great party and I am very excited about being there and seeing all my friends and making new ones.

One thing I want to share about BlogHer 07 that just can't wait is that I got all wrapped in this fun contest that the mommy masterminds behind Cool Mom Picks created. A BlogHer 07 Photo Scavenger Hunt!

I had a great time with this. It gave me a reason to meet so many more people than I
would have. If not for the scavenger hunt (and my slightly competitive nature) I probably would have only hung out with those bloggers whose names I was familiar with who write about similar subjects as I do here on this blog. But because of the game I talked to everybody and met website marketers, tech gurus, mommmies and more mommies, and crafters.

Check out my entry to the contest here:


And while you're at it try your hand at making a Scrapblog yourself. A little tip from me ... save often. I learned the hard way.

That's it for tonight. Wish me luck at the Craps Table.

6 comments:

Slackermommy said...

You did an awesome job on your scrapblog! Have a great time in Vegas. It's one of my favorite places to visit. You lucky dog.

Bobita said...

I loooooved your scrapblog! HOW did you do it?

I hope you win the scavenger hunt!

Mwah!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone who went to Blog Her had a really good time!

What was the best presentation do you think?

RT
http://realwomensfitness.com

Honey Girl Organics said...

Hi Coki! I started the Honey Girl Blog, I'm still working on the HTML a little but it looks pretty good for now, and I'm thinking up some blog ideas, I'm assuming there'll be some sort of link when this is posted but if not, the site is honeygirlorganics.blogspot, etc.

elasticwaist said...

i've been trying to email you at this lush life to no avail! we want you to write a guest post, so please get in touch with us, you sexy lady, you!

Anonymous said...

Greetings. Very good site. By the way, my mum too reads it.